The beneficial properties of extra virgin olive oil are many and varied, making it one of the most healthy and whole foods that we have in our diet. Today we will focus on five benefits of liquid gold:
- First Olive oil prevents aging. This is because it is rich in natural antioxidants which help to combat the oxidation of cells taking care inside, but it also prevents aging inside and outside, can also be applied to the face to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and aging of the skin.
- Second Is multivitamin. We stress that has vitamin E, ingesting 100 grams of extra virgin olive oil almost 100% of the recommended daily amount is obtained; and has vitamin K, the same amount provides 50% of the recommended daily allowance, to be of vital importance since vitamin K plays an important role in preventing degenerative diseases.
- Thirdly Lugarcuida heart, olive oil is rich in polyphenols, natural antioxidants that help prevent plaque formation in the arteries and veins. Thus preventing heart disease. Benefit is increased because it reduces bad cholesterol, two tablespoons a day help lower bad cholesterol levels without affecting the good cholesterol.
- The Fourth benefit is that it protects our circulatory system and bone. Take care of your bones, according to some studies just two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil strengthen bones preventing osteoporosis. Moreover improves circulation in the legs, extra virgin olive oil contains a lot of antioxidants which will improve the blood flow in the legs especially noticing.
- In Fifth improved levels of blood sugar, being helpful in people with diabetes as it helps naturally regulate blood glucose. One tablespoon a day will help to lower these levels in blood.